The project’s final conference was held in Zagreb
The final conference “Professional training in sustainable forest management in Austria, Slovenia and Croatia: Experiences, lessons learnt and looking ahead” of the CIA2SFM project was held in Zagreb on 8/6/2018. Croatian Forest Research Institute organized this event in collaboration with project partners in order to disseminate the project results to the target group and to sum up the project’s achievements up to date. Altogether 87 forestry, vocational training and life-long learning stakeholders from Croatia, Slovenia and Austria participated at the event.
Participants gathered together to hear about the new innovative e-course on sustainable forest management developed collaboratively by project partners. The special emphasis during the conference was given to the key challenges of the forestry sector, pros and cons of e-learning and motivation of adults to participate in e-learning presented by the key note speakers, Andrej Breznikar (SFS), Johann Zoescher (BFW) and Andreas Zitek (BOKU), respectively.
The conference finished with the panel discussion where the experts from forestry and VET field concluded the inevitably need for the continuous vocational training in forestry sector which is under the constant challenges of various factors, such as climate change, but also the importance of implementation of the new teaching methods, such as e-learning, which is in accordance with the need of the modern-day learners.
Find the video links of the key note speakers, presentations and gallery below.
- Key challenges in forestry (Andrej Breznikar, Slovenian Forest Service)
- Erasmus+ Programme (Branka Radonić Choudhury, Agency for Mobility and EU Programmes)
- E-learning in forestry – pros and cons (Johann Zöscher, Austrian Research Center for Forests-BFW)
- Erasmus+ programme and VET possiblities.pdf
- Važnost stručnog usavršavanja i cjeloživotnog obrazovanja
- E-learning pros and cons_BFW.pdf
- Key challenges in forestry.pdf
- Motivational aspects in e-learning (engaging and motivating participants).pdf
- Good practice example of VET_Austria.pdf
- Good practice example of VET_Croatia.pdf
- Good practice example of VET Slovenia Study Circles.pdf
- Evaluation of pilot training VET.pdf
- Pilot training CIA2SFM_CFRI
- Pilot training CIA2SFM_SFI & SIAE
- Pilot training CIA2SFM_SFS